„If I could solve all the problems myself, I would…” Thomas Edison
English World is proud of its passionate, motivated teaching team; our success is based on this solid, sound foundation.
Our team is chosen using strict criteria in order to offer our clients the very best trainers on the market. We provide regular training workshops in order that the team is schooled in the latest teaching methods.
We ask for the following from our team:
- You come from the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- Your native language is English.
- You have a university degree, a TEFL qualification and a minimum of two years experience in TEFL.
- You are of neat appearance and thrive on working responsibly with high quality standards.
- You are interested in a long-term, continual and professional relationship.
If you would like to contribute to our future success, we look forward to receiving your curriculum vitae either per email or by post.
We would be happy to offer a highly competitive compensation package and regular training workshops.